2 December 2017: Fourth DIGITENS Project Meeting
A sizeable number of entries had been reviewed and revised. They are ready to be put online. A new organization of the editorial process was devised and the editorial team has been enlarged.
THE DIGITENS EDITORIAL TEAM:
* General Editor (G.E.): Prof. Annick Cossic
* Managing Editor (M.E.): Dr Kimberley Page-Jones
* Image editor: Dr Jennifer Milam (contact Charles Walton)
* Copy editor: Dr Emrys Jones
* The other members of the Editorial Board: Prof. Michèle Cohen, Dr Valérie Capdeville, Prof. Brian Cowan, Dr Mascha Hansen, Prof. Sebastian Domsch, Prof. Allan Ingram, Prof. Alain Kerhervé, Prof. Alexis Tadié, Prof. Mark Knights, Dr Charles Walton, Dr Ersy Contogouris, Dr Katherine Aske.
30 September 2016: Third DIGITENS Project Meeting
The members of the Editorial Committee examined the different proposals that had been sent and approved most of them.
11 – 12 March 2016: Second DIGITENS Project Meeting
The second meeting of the DIGITENS Project’s Editorial Committee discussed the encyclopaedia resource with the digital humanities start-up I-def, and began to outline the content of the database. The team then decided on a number of elements that could be included with the encyclopaedia. The DIGITENS project also confirmed the partnership with the BNF, and discussed the future partnerships with Tyne and Wear Archives and Museums, The National Archives, and Musée Cognacq-Jay.
20 – 21 November 2015: First DIGITENS Project Meeting
At the first meeting of the DIGITENS Project, the Editorial Committee, made up of members from UBO, Paris 13, Greenwich, Northumbria, Richmond University London, Greifswald and McGill, outlined the details for project’s participation in the MSCA-RISE 2020 scheme. The RISE scheme encourages staff exchange between academic and non-academic institutions. The exchange would allow members to research entry subjects as well as disseminate the DIGITENS project. In the meeting, the category subjects for the encyclopaedia entries were confirmed, 20 draft entry subjects were also decided on, that would be completed for the next meeting as a trial. The participants were also chosen for the project, and new possible partners were suggested for the team to contact.